Write Two Essays, choosing ONE from each of the Sections A and B, in about 1000-1200 words each: 125×2=250
- Renewable energy is the answer to Energy crisis in Karnataka
- Kannada cinema has failed itself and Kannadigas.
- Karnataka Lokayukta: A case of fence eating the crop.
- Future of Folk culture of Karnataka
- Growing religious fundamentalism among the youth of Karnataka.
- Reservation and its relevance in today’s Indian society
- Should Capital punishment be done away with?
- AFSPA the other side of Indian democracy
- Does Compulsory voting make democracy more meaningful?
- Commercialisation of spiritualism
Mail your essay to email@example.com and get them evaluated.
(write + click Photo + Mail)
Tomorrow’s Topic: Rest of Section III (paper 1): Government and Political system, Decentralization of power, Socio-Economic System, Rural Social system and Rural development.