Answer the following questions in about 150 words each:
- What is precision farming? What are its benefits?
- Write a short note on the uses of stem cells in treatment
- What is traditional medicine? Write about the recent measures adopted by central government to promote traditional health system in India.
- Write an account on the potential fisheries resources and level of exploitation in Indian EEZ.
- critically evaluate the role of NABARD in promotion and development of agriculture and rural development.
- Write a note on various programmes in Karnataka to promote Horticulture.
- What is Biological control of Plant diseases. Write about the various mechanisms involved in it.
Answer the following question in about 50 words each:
- Japanese encephalitis
- Night blindness
- AYUSH mission
Tomorrow’s topic: Environment and Ecology
Day 20: Cultural Heritage of India + From Kadambas to the Hoysalas + Vijayanagara Empire and thereafter