Answer the following questions in not more than 150 words each:
- Discuss the relationship between change in societal values and individual values
- How is work culture related to ethical governance? Write some measures you would recommend to be adopted to improve the work culture in Indian offices
- What is gender sensitive governance? What measures would be needed to improve gender sensitivity in private organisation.
- What is persuasion? What are various persuasion tools that you would use to persuade an alcoholic to quit drinking?
- What is emotional intelligence? What are the various dimensions of emotional intelligence? Explain.
Answer the following case study in about 200 words each:
Q1. There are many cases of corruption and fraud against various microfinance companies that are charging very high interest rates from the poor people in Kolar district. These are becoming the cause for suicide of these people in the district. You are the district collector of Kolar.
What are the various ethical issues involved in the above case. What would be your approach towards addressing the situation?
Q2. You are head of a village Panchayat. In a national level meeting on the success of a government project, you have to make a presentation, giving all the feedbacks. You have collected all the data and some of the data that you have gathered for the presentation opposes the success of the project. Some of the important ministers are attending the conference.
In the above case study what is the ethical dilemma you face. What will you do in this situation?
Tomorrow’s Topic: Overview of Indian constitution
Day 17: Role and impact of Science and technology in Development of India, IT in Public Domain
Day 18: Advancement and Modern Trends in Natural sciences, Life sciences, Agricultural science, Health and Hygiene
Day 19: Environment and Ecology