- Karnataka state will get its first air ambulance facility in the New Year.
- The Chief Minister Siddaramaiah formally launched the air ambulances on 16th Dec, commercial operations will begin in January 2017.
- Arun Sharma, managing director, Aviators Air Rescue Limited, the service provider, said necessary clearances have been sought from the Director General of Civil Aviation to operate air ambulances.
- The services are from one airport to another as company didn’t get permission to land on site.
- The air ambulance would help patients reach destinations faster besides helping transport organs, blood units, drugs or medical equipment, he explained. H130 helicopters are medically configured with emergency medical services, advanced life support medical equipment and a stretcher.
Air ambulance will have:
- The air ambulance will have a doctor and a paramedic.
- If the patient is minor, an attendant will be allowed to fly. The ambulance can support a patient for 90 to 180 minutes
- The service provider has tied up with several private hospitals in Bengaluru.
- Patients would be picked up from their homes or hospitals by road and taken to a nearby airport. From there, they would be flown to an airport closer to their chosen destination.
- It is a subscription-based model.
- For an individual subscription, the cost would be Rs 9,000 a year while a family subscription would cost Rs 18,000.
- Once the subscription is availed of, the service can be used any number of times throughout the year. Individuals without subscription would have to pay Rs 1.75 lakh per hour.
- The company has plans to launch similar services in Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, Tamil Nadu and Kerala to begin with and later extend them to other states.
- To avail of the service one can call the emergency number 155350.
The four cities from Karnataka selected in the second round of the Smart City initiative have commenced the process of selecting project management consultants to help execute their respective action ...READ MORE
ತ್ರಿವರ್ಣ ನಾಡಧ್ವಜಕ್ಕೆ ಒಪ್ಪಿಗೆ ಕನ್ನಡ ಮತ್ತು ಸಂಸ್ಕೃತಿ ಇಲಾಖೆ ಕಾರ್ಯದರ್ಶಿ ನೇತೃತ್ವದ ತಜ್ಞರ ಸಮಿತಿ ವಿನ್ಯಾಸಗೊಳಿಸಿರುವ ತ್ರಿವರ್ಣ ಕನ್ನಡ ಧ್ವಜಕ್ಕೆ ಸಾಹಿತಿಗಳು, ಕಲಾವಿದರು ಮತ್ತು ಕನ್ನಡಪರ ಸಂಘಟನೆಗಳ ಮುಖಂಡರು ಒಪ್ಪಿಗೆ ನೀಡಿದ್ದಾರೆ. ಮುಖ್ಯಮಂತ್ರಿ ಸಿದ್ದರಾಮಯ್ಯ ತಮ್ಮ ಗೃಹ ಕಚೇರಿ ಕೃಷ್ಣಾದಲ್ಲಿ ಹಿರಿಯ ಸಾಹಿತಿಗಳು ಮತ್ತು ...READ MORE
Under Centrally Sponsored UIDSSMT (mission period) scheme, out of the 38 projects sanctioned for the State, 28 projects are completed. The central government has released an amount of Rs.534.97 crore for ...READ MORE
Indian Shipbuilding and Ship-repair Industry A Strategy for promoting 'Make in India' initiative The Union Cabinet has approved the proposal for introducing measures to encourage shipbuilding and ship repair industry ...READ MORE
Fixing rates under Arogya Karnataka may take longer Fixing of rates for various procedures in private hospitals, under the recently launched Arogya Karnataka, may take longer as the State Health Department ...READ MORE
An estimated million people are joining India’s workforce every month, thanks to its demographic dividend of a high number of youth in the population. As of now, the only employment data ...READ MORE
Startup India is a flagship initiative of the Government of India, intended to build a strong eco-system for nurturing innovation and Startups in the country that will drive sustainable economic growth and ...READ MORE
Karnataka: Status report sought on illegal slaughterhouses The High Court on 20th Sep directed the State police to submit a status report on steps taken to identify illegal slaughterhouses and close them ...READ MORE
KARNAKATA PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION, BANGALORE-1. PAGE:1 E(1)/31/2016-17/PSC Date : 29/04/2016 NOTIFICATION List of the candidates eligible for Personality Test for recruitment to Gazetted Probationers Group 'A' & 'B' services 2014 for which the main ...READ MORE
Karnataka: Smart Cities – Process on to pick
9th ಮಾರ್ಚ್ 2018 ಕನ್ನಡ ಪ್ರಚಲಿತ ವಿದ್ಯಮಾನ
Urban Infrastructure Development Scheme for Small and Medium
Indian Shipbuilding and Ship-repair Industry
Karnataka Current Affairs – KAS/KPSC Exams- 11th June
Govt plans to institute one of its kind Annual
All you need to know about Startup India
Karnataka Current Affairs – KAS/KPSC Exams – 20th
KPSC MAINS RESULTS 2015