Karnataka Budget 2016-17 explained
UPON CONTINUED REQUESTS FROM OUR STUDENT COMMUNITY…. FOR THE FIRST TIME… KARNATAKA BUDGET EXPLAINED… MUST READ FOR UPCOMING INTERVIEW AND KPSC PRELIMS 2016
OVERVIEW OF KARNATAKA BUDGET 2016-17
- Budget size (Consolidated fund) – 163419 crores.
- Total receipts – 161956 crores of which Rs. 130758 crores is Revenue Receipts while Rs. 31123 crores is Loan and Capital Receipts is Rs. 75 crores.
- Total Expenditure – Rs. 163419 crores out of which Revenue Expenditure is Rs. 130236 crore and Capital Expenditure Rs. 33183
- Animal Husbandry
- Sea Food Park
- Health and family welfare
- Women, children, disabled and elderly
- Social welfare
- Kannada Culture
- Rural development and PRI