Bengaluru gets most applications from specialists
- Bengaluru Urban district has received the highest number of applications for appointment of specialist doctors across the State.
- Chamarajanagar district, among the most backward in the State, received just 12 applications whereas the total number of vacancies is 22.
- Against a vacancy of 1,212, the government received 2,520 applications. Bengaluru Urban district got 387 applications for 11 posts followed by Kalaburagi with 226 applications for 112 posts.
- The post of anaesthetist seems to be most in demand with 461 applicants followed by 369 applications for the post of general surgeon and and 300 for paediatricians. Radiology received the least number of applications (33).
- Lowest quoted emolument is Rs. 60,000 per month for specialist (general surgery) and the highest is Rs. 5 lakh for orthopaedic, general physician, ophthalmology and OBG.
- By 8th July, the respective district commissioners, who head the contract appointment committees, will finalise performance-linked memorandums of understanding with those with the lowest quote
A worrying re-emergence of diphtheria in Malappuram district of kerala, is putting at risk considerable swathes of its population. Atleast two children died of Diphtheria this year. Over a dozen Malappuram ...READ MORE
ವಾಕ್ ಸ್ವಾತಂತ್ರ್ಯದ ಹಕ್ಕು ಸ್ವೇಚ್ಛಾನುಸಾರವಲ್ಲ, ಆದ್ದರಿಂದ ಮಾನಹಾನಿಗೆ ಸಂಬಂಧಿಸಿದ ಐಪಿಸಿಯ ದಂಡನಾರ್ಹ ಕಲಂಗಳಿಗೆ ಸಾಂವಿಧಾನಿಕ ಸಿಂಧುತ್ವ ಇದೆ ಎಂದು ಸುಪ್ರೀಂಕೋರ್ಟ್ ಸ್ಪಷ್ಟಪಡಿಸಿದೆ. ಮಾನಹಾನಿಗೆ ಸಂಬಂಧಿಸಿದ ಭಾರತೀಯ ದಂಡ ಸಂಹಿತೆಯ (ಐಪಿಸಿ) ಕಲಂ 499 ಮತ್ತು 500 ಹಾಗೂ ಅಪರಾಧ ಪ್ರಕ್ರಿಯಾ ಸಂಹಿತೆಯ (ಸಿಪಿಸಿ) ...READ MORE
Ten months since the launch of the Centre’s much publicised Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana (PMUY), thousands of families living below the poverty line (BPL) across the State are still depending ...READ MORE
ರಾಜೀವ ಗಾಂದಿ ಪ್ರಾಯಪೂರ್ವ ಬಾಲಕಿಯರ ಸಬಲೀಕರಣ ಯೋಜನೆ - ಸಬಲಾ: ಜೀವನದಲ್ಲಿ ಕಿಶೋರಾವಸ್ಥೆಯು ಮಾನಸಿಕ, ಬೌದ್ಧಿಕ, ಭಾವನಾತ್ಮಕ ಬೆಳವಣಿಗೆಗೆ ಸಂಬಂದಿಸಿದಂತೆ ಒಂದು ಪ್ರಮುಖ ಅವದಿಯಾಗಿದೆ. ಹೆಚ್ಚಿನ ರೀತಿಯಲ್ಲಿ ಸೌಲಭ್ಯ ಒದಗಿಸುವುದಕ್ಕಾಗಿ ಹೊಸ ಚಿಂತನೆಯ ರೂಪದಲ್ಲಿ ಕಿಶೋರಿ ಶಕ್ತಿ ಯೋಜನೆ ಹಾಗು ಪ್ರಾಯಪೂರ್ವ ಬಾಲಕಿಯರಿಗೆ ...READ MORE
2% DA hike for government staff The State government has increased dearness allowances of its employees from 43.25% to 45.25% of the basic pay with effect from July 2017. The hike would ...READ MORE
RERA: Only 69 projects registered in Hubballi-Dharwad and Belagavi areas The progress achieved as far as registration under the Real Estate (Regulation and Development) Act 2016 is concerned is abysmally low ...READ MORE
Ganga Task Force deployed Ganga Gram Yojana launched As a major initiative towards fast track implementation of Namami Gange Programme the first company of Ganga Task force Battalion was deployed at ...READ MORE
The four cities from Karnataka selected in the second round of the Smart City initiative have commenced the process of selecting project management consultants to help execute their respective action ...READ MORE
Piped gas to reach 65k houses by end of current financial year As many as 65,000 houses in the city are set to get piped natural gas (PNG) by the end ...READ MORE
Empowered Committee formed to develop ring roads around 25 cities The State Cabinet has constituted an Empowered Committee for development of ring roads around 25 cities, mainly district headquarters, under the ...READ MORE
After Diphtheria Deaths, Kerala Launches Vaccination Drive
ಮಾನಹಾನಿಯ ಸ್ವರೂಪ ಆಗಲಿ ಪುನರ್ವಿಮರ್ಶೆ
Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana scheme yet to see
Karnataka Current Affairs – KAS/KPSC Exams – 5th
Karnataka Current Affairs – KAS/KPSC Exams – 15th
Implementation Of Namami Gange programme
Karnataka: Smart Cities – Process on to pick
Karnataka Current Affairs – KAS / KPSC Exams
Karnataka Current Affairs – KAS/KPSC Exams – 14th