4 projects get STAMP of approval
- Four entrepreneurs who pitched solutions to improve the first- and last-mile connectivity to Namma Metro stations in Bengaluru will soon get a chance to execute their ideas.
- The Station Access and Mobility Program (STAMP) challenge, which was rolled out over a period of one year in four stages, concluded on 8th July with ‘Pitch Day’ in which 13 projects out of around 80 entries were reviewed by a jury comprising mobility and urban transport experts.
- The four startups will be awarded research grants to execute pilot projects at select stations.
- The total grant of Rs. 40 lakh will be shared among the four winners.
- The fifth winner, CiFoS (Citizens for Sustainability), has been selected as an enabler, and will help the other grant awardees with their pilot projects.
- At present, over 3 lakh commuters use the Namma Metro network every day.
- The projects will be supported by the World Resources Institute (WRI), Toyota Mobility Foundation (TMF), the Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited (BMRCL), the Bangalore Metropolitan Transport Corporation (BMTC), Bangalore Political Action Committee (B.PAC), IIM-Ahmedabad and Urban Venture labs.
Ballari to host State badminton event
As a New Year gift, the state government has decided to promote 11,000 police personnel. At a review meeting held on Wednesday, Chief Minister Siddaramaiah said this is the first time ...READ MORE
In order to ensure that there is no shortage of drugs in State-run health centres and that procurement is directly proportionate to requirement, the Department of Health and Family Welfare ...READ MORE
The Health Ministry in collaboration with the All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) will start a National Death Registry for information about each and every death in hospitals across ...READ MORE
Bank consolidation India’s largest lender State Bank of India (SBI) formally started merger of 5 associative banks and Bharatiya Mahila Bank with itself. The merged entity will have India’s one-fourth of ...READ MORE
Kittur Fort to become tourist spot Kittur Utsav that celebrates Queen Kittur Channamma’s victory over the East India company’s troupes in 1824, was organised in Channammana Kittur on Monday. The three-day ...READ MORE
The state government will buy fodder from farmers to help them in the wake of the drought, Agriculture Minister Krishna Byre Gowda said on 6th Dec A government order in this ...READ MORE
Edutrac is a mobile phone-based real time data collection system. The Union government in association with UNICEF is trying out Edutrac that helps monitoring affairs in schools Dakshina Kannada is among the three districts ...READ MORE
Bill proposes 50% reservation for Karnataka students in NLSIU Students of Karnataka may soon get 50% reservation in Bengaluru’s premier legal education institution National Law School of India University (NLSIU). The State ...READ MORE
ಕೇಂದ್ರ ಸರ್ಕಾರದ ಯೋಜನೆ ಕನರ್ಾಟಕ ರಾಜ್ಯದಲ್ಲಿ ಸಮಗ್ರ ಶಿಶು ಅಬಿವೃದ್ದಿ ಯೋಜನೆಯನ್ನು ಪ್ರಾಯೋಗಿಕವಾಗಿ 2ನೇ ಅಕ್ಟೋಬರ್ 1975 ರಂದು ಮೈಸೂರು ಜಿಲ್ಲೆಯ, ಟಿ. ನರಸೀಪುರ ತಾಲ್ಲೂಕಿನಲ್ಲಿ 100 ಅಂಗನವಾಡಿ ಕೇಂದ್ರಗಳೊಂದಿಗೆ ಪ್ರಾರಂಬಿಸಲಾಯಿತು. ಈಗ ರಾಜ್ಯದ ಎಲ್ಲಾ ಕತಾಲ್ಲೂಕುಗಳಿಗೆ ವಿಸ್ತರಿಸಲಾಗಿದೆ. ಗಬರ್ಿಣಿ, ಬಾಣಂತಿ, ಕಿಶೋರಿಯರು ಮತ್ತು ...READ MORE
Karnataka: Biggest Ever Promotion Move, 11,000 Police Personnel
New Software to Track Supply – Demand of
Health Ministry – AIIMS to set up National
All you need to know- Bank consolidation
Karnataka Current Affairs – KAS/KPSC Exams – 25th
Karnataka – State to buy fodder from farmers
Edutrac- Monitoring attendance in schools
Karnataka Current Affairs – KAS / KPSC Exams
ಸಮಗ್ರ ಶಿಶು ಅಬಿವೃದ್ದಿ ಯೋಜನೆ
Implementation Of Namami Gange programme