RERA: Only 69 projects registered in Hubballi-Dharwad and Belagavi areas
- The progress achieved as far as registration under the Real Estate (Regulation and Development) Act 2016 is concerned is abysmally low in Hubballi-Dharwad and Belagavi areas where real estate business has witnessed significant growth
- Mr. Mohan said that though RERA registration has been made mandatory to bring in discipline in the real estate business, only 69 projects have been registered in Hubballi-Dharwad so far.
- Similarly, the number of projects registered with RERA is 31 in Belagavi, three in Vijayapura and one each in Gadag and Davangere.
- It is disappointing that these areas are lagging behind in RERA registration, he said.
- The Union government implemented this act throughout the country to regulate real estate business.
- It has provisions to safeguard the interests of builders as well as customers. Even real estate agents have been brought under the orbit of this Act.
- Therefore, no one could avoid registration under this Act. Everyone should understand that the arms of the State are long and can reach wherever they wish to. RERA officials have set in the process of compiling the data base of all projects that have obtained permission from the Urban Development Authorities and the Urban Local Bodies. Hence, it will not be difficult to identify all real estate projects across the State.
- Excuses such as lack of knowledge or information will not hold water and it was better to go for registration to avoid issues in future.
- Moreover, prolonged delay in registration of projects will attract more penalties. Sooner or later those having no RERA registration will have to face difficulties.
- All projects that have not been registered with RERA would be identified and acted upon. Those who will be caught will end up in paying hefty penalties. Apart from Civil Court procedures, there are provisions to imprison defaulters for three years, he added.
- RERA has also made provisions for customers to file complaints.
- All complaints will be taken up only after holding preliminary investigation and prima faciefound to be having merit.
- All process in RERA, including registration and filing complaints, are made online and office visits happen rarely. Arrangements have been made to hold district-level awareness workshops, he said.
Children who are left without direct parental care for extended periods of time show larger gray matter volumes in the brain and may also show delay in brain development, according ...READ MORE
World Trade Organisation - Nairobi meeting from December 15 to 18. India is likely to ratify the World Trade Organisation’s (WTO) Trade Facilitation Agreement (TFA), aimed at easing customs rules to expedite ...READ MORE
Karnataka Chief Minister Siddaramaiah launched a comprehensive web-based platform showcasing the government's performance and achievements to the citizens. Developed as the Chief Minister's dash board, 'Pratibimba,' which means reflection, will serve ...READ MORE
Karnataka: Drought hits production With major mango producing districts stricken by drought, domestic mango production, and subsequently the export of the fruit, is seeing a huge hit this year. The production of mangoes ...READ MORE
Karnataka: Pulse polio immunisation in two phases To create awareness on the upcoming pulse polio drive among citizens, a rally was organised by the BBMP and the Rotary Club on 31st March. Nursing ...READ MORE
Suvarna Gramodaya Yojane has been ventured to develop vibrant village communities by adopting an intensive and integrated approach to rural development. The programme was launched on the occasion of Golden Jubilee ...READ MORE
‘ರಾಮಾಯಣ ದರ್ಶನ’ ಸುದ್ಧಿಯಲ್ಲಿ ಏಕಿದೆ? ರಾಮಾಯಣಕ್ಕೆ ಸಂಬಂಧಿಸಿದ ಬಹುತೇಕ ಸ್ಥಳಗಳ ದರ್ಶನವನ್ನು ರೈಲಿನ ಮೂಲಕ ಮಾಡಿಸುವ ವಿನೂತನ ಪ್ರಯೋಗಕ್ಕೆ ಭಾರತೀಯ ರೈಲ್ವೆ ಇಲಾಖೆ ಮುಂದಾಗಿದೆ. ಅಯೋಧ್ಯದಿಂದ ರಾಮೇಶ್ವರ ಮಾರ್ಗವಾಗಿ ಕೋಲೊಂಬೊವರೆಗೆ 16 ದಿನಗಳ ಪ್ರಯಾಣದಲ್ಲಿ ಈ ಸ್ಥಳಗಳ ದರ್ಶನ ಭಾಗ್ಯ ಪ್ರಯಾಣಿಕರಿಗೆ ಸಿಗಲಿದೆ. ‘ಶ್ರೀ ...READ MORE
KEDB to open eco-trails around Bengaluru in August The Karnataka Eco-Tourism Development Board (KEDB) will throw open 10 eco-trails for tourists. These trekking trails include famous and lesser-known hillocks and reserve ...READ MORE
There are several antiquated, discriminatory provisions in the Indian laws violating the rights of leprosy affected persons. For instance, in the Hindu Marriage Act, 1955 (Section 13 (v)), if one party ...READ MORE
ಬಹು ಅಂಚೆ ಸೇವೆಗಳಿಗೆ ಏಕ ತಂತ್ರಜ್ಞಾನ ಭಾರತೀಯ ಅಂಚೆ ಇಲಾಖೆಯು ರಾಜ್ಯದ ಎಲ್ಲಾ ಅಂಚೆ ಕಚೇರಿಗಳಲ್ಲಿ 'ಕೋರ್ ಸಿಸ್ಟಂ ಇಂಟಿಗ್ರೇಟರ್' ಎಂಬ ನೂತನ ಸಾಫ್ಟ್ವೇರ್ ಅಳವಡಿಸುವ ಮೂಲಕ ಹಲವು ಅಂಚೆ ಸೇವೆಗಳಿಗೆ ಬೇರೆ ಬೇರೆಯಾಗಿದ್ದ ತಂತ್ರಾಂಶಗಳನ್ನು ರದ್ದುಪಡಿಸಿ, ಇದೀಗ ಏಕ ವ್ಯವಸ್ಥೆ ಅಳವಡಿಸಿಕೊಂಡಿದೆ. ಉಳಿತಾಯ ...READ MORE
Lack of parental care affects brain development
Trade Facilitation Agreement
Karnataka: CM launches ‘Pratibimba’ website to project achievements
Karnataka Current Affairs – KAS / KPSC Exams
Karnataka State Current Affairs – 1st April 2017
Rural Development-Suvarna Gramodaya Yojane-KAS/KPSC 2016
9th & 10th July ಜುಲೈ 2018 ಕನ್ನಡ ಪ್ರಚಲಿತ
Karnataka Current Affairs – KAS / KPSC Exams
Antiquated Indian laws affecting Leprosy
“23rd ಏಪ್ರಿಲ್ 2018 ಕನ್ನಡ ಪ್ರಚಲಿತ ವಿದ್ಯಮಾನ”