- Under Centrally Sponsored UIDSSMT (mission period) scheme, out of the 38 projects sanctioned for the State, 28 projects are completed.
- The central government has released an amount of Rs.534.97 crore for these projects till 31.3.2014.
- The State Government has released an amount of Rs.65.62 crore. An amount of Rs.10.61 crore has been spent during the year and Rs.532.76 lakhs has been released by the Government during 2015-16.
- The 2nd ACA for the 3 projects of Mulbagalu, Vijayapura water supply and Soundatti-UGD, could not be claimed from the GoI, as there is a delay in implementation of the projects.
- The revised estimate cost of the Soundatti UGD project is four times the approved cost and it was decided in the 18th Empowered Committee held on 3.12.2015 that this scheme may be dropped. Now, the State Government has to bear this expenditure.
- The extra expenditure under the scheme is met out from the IEBR fund of KUWS&DB.
UIDSSMT – TRANSITION PHASE
- Under the transition phase of UIDSSMT, 14 water supply, 5-UGD and 2-Roads & Drains projects totalling Rs.768.42 crore has been sanctioned by Government of India during 2013-14.
- The water supply and UGD projects are being implemented by KUWS&DB whereas the Roads & Drains projects are
implemented by concerned ULBs.
- The central government has released its share of grants of Rs.307.36 crore to the state.
- The state government has released Rs.148.79 crore in 2013-14, Rs.52.72 crore in 2014-15 and Rs.144.25 crore in 2015-16, the total releases being Rs.345.76 crore.
- An amount of Rs.50.99 crore has been spent during the year.
- The total cumulative expenditure is Rs.83.76 crore.
- Out of 21 projects, 16 projects are been started by KUWS & DB. The remaining 5 projects are under tender process.
- For the 21 projects approved under transition phase, the Central Government has reduced its share from 80% to 50% of the project cost.
- Due to this, there is an additional burden of Rs.230.52 crore on State/ULB. Discussions are going on in FD regarding State bearing the addition cost of Rs.230.52 crore.
- The cumulative expenditure up to December 2015 is Rs.83.76 crore.16 projects are in progress and the remaining 5 are under tender process.
ಕಾವೇರಿ ನದಿ ನೀರು ಪ್ರಾಧಿಕಾರ ಸುದ್ದಿಯಲ್ಲಿ ಏಕಿದೆ? ಕಾವೇರಿ ಜಲವಿವಾದ ನ್ಯಾಯಾಧೀಕರಣ 2007ರ ತನ್ನ ಐತೀರ್ಪಿನಲ್ಲಿ ಹೇಳಿದ್ದ ನೀರು ನಿರ್ವಹಣಾ ಮಂಡಳಿಯ ತದ್ರೂಪದಂತಿರುವ 'ಕಾವೇರಿ ನೀರು ನಿರ್ವಹಣಾ ಯೋಜನೆ-2018'ರ ಕರಡನ್ನು ಸುಪ್ರೀಂ ಕೋರ್ಟ್ಗೆ ಕೇಂದ್ರ ಸರಕಾರ ಸಲ್ಲಿಸಿದೆ. ಕಾವೇರಿ ನೀರು ನಿಯಂತ್ರಣ ಸಮಿತಿ ರಚಿಸಲು ...READ MORE
Forest Survey of India (FSI) has chosen Kodagu in Karnataka to implement the theoretical model of the National Forest Monitoring System (NFMS). E Vikram, deputy director, FSI, Deharadun on 2nd March ...READ MORE
ಹಿರಿಯ ನಾಗರಿಕರ ಜೀವನನಿರ್ವಹಣೆ ವಿಶೇಷ ಕಾಯ್ದೆ ಸುದ್ಧಿಯಲ್ಲಿ ಏಕಿದೆ? ಮಕ್ಕಳು ಕಿರುಕುಳ ನೀಡಿದರೆ ಅಥವಾ ಆರೈಕೆಯನ್ನು ಕಡೆಗಣಿಸಿದರೆ ಉಡುಗೊರೆಯಾಗಿ ನೀಡಿದ್ದ ಆಸ್ತಿಯ ಭಾಗವನ್ನು ವೃದ್ಧ ಪಾಲಕರು ಹಿಂಪಡೆಯಬಹುದು ಎಂದು ಬಾಂಬೆ ಹೈಕೋರ್ಟ್ ಮಹತ್ವದ ಆದೇಶ ಹೊರಡಿಸಿದೆ. ನ್ಯಾಯಮೂರ್ತಿಗಳಾದ ರಂಜಿತ್ ಮೊರೆ ಮತ್ತು ಅನುಜಾ ...READ MORE
The Cabinet approved Rs. 2,000 crore for the rehabilitation of Kashmiris who moved to different parts of India in the early 1990s and began to be recognised as migrants. It will ...READ MORE
NGT: Close industries near Bellandur Lake Namma Bengaluru Foundation, at the forefront of the fight to save the lake, on 19th April announced the formation of a 10-member committee United Bengaluru ...READ MORE
Vikas Engine Why in news? All three satellite launch vehicles of the Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) are set to add muscle to their spacecraft lifting power in upcoming missions this year. ...READ MORE
Karnataka State Health Department issues H1N1 advisory The State Health Department on 12th April issued an advisory asking people not to ignore symptoms of H1N1 and to see a doctor immediately ...READ MORE
ಅಣ್ಣಾ ಕ್ಯಾಂಟೀನ್ ಸುದ್ಧಿಯಲ್ಲಿ ಏಕಿದೆ? ಕರ್ನಾಟಕದ ಇಂದಿರಾ ಕ್ಯಾಂಟೀನ್ ಮಾದರಿಯಲ್ಲೇ ನಾಗರಿಕರಿಗೆ ಕಡಿಮೆ ದರದಲ್ಲಿ ಆಹಾರ ಪೂರೈಸುವ ಅಣ್ಣಾ ಕ್ಯಾಂಟೀನ್ ಕಾರ್ಯಕ್ರಮಕ್ಕೆ ಆಂಧ್ರಪ್ರದೇಶ ಮುಖ್ಯಮಂತ್ರಿ ಎನ್. ಚಂದ್ರಬಾಬು ನಾಯ್ಡು ಅವರು ಚಾಲನೆ ನೀಡಿದ್ದಾರೆ. ನೂತನವಾಗಿ ಉದ್ಘಾಟನೆಯಾಗಿರುವ ಈ ಕ್ಯಾಂಟೀನ್ಗಳಲ್ಲಿ ಐದು ರೂಪಾಯಿಗಳಿಗೆ ಉಪಹಾರ ಮತ್ತು ...READ MORE
What Country’s first, indigenous rotavirus vaccine launched The Rotavirus vaccine was developed indigenously, under a public-private partnership between the Ministry of Science Technology and the Health Ministry. Why to combat diarrhoeal deaths. How As given in ...READ MORE
'Agni Sakhi' eco-friendly stove to light up 130 rural homes "Agni Sakhi', a boon to village home-makers in the taluk, has entered the kitchens of the women of Shidlaghatta taluk, thanks ...READ MORE
“15th ಮೇ 2018 ಕನ್ನಡ ಪ್ರಚಲಿತ ವಿದ್ಯಮಾನ”
Kodagu chosen for pilot study of National Forest
17th ಜುಲೈ 2018 ಕನ್ನಡ ಪ್ರಚಲಿತ ವಿದ್ಯಮಾನ16th ಜುಲೈ 2018
Economic package for Kashmiri migrants’ rehabilitation
Karnataka Current Affairs – KAS / KPSC Exams
National Current Affairs – UPSC/KAS Exams – 17th
Karnataka Current Affairs – KAS / KPSC Exams
12th ಜುಲೈ 2018 ಕನ್ನಡ ಪ್ರಚಲಿತ ವಿದ್ಯಮಾನ
India’s rotavirus vaccine launched
Karnataka Current Affairs – KAS/KPSC Exams – 27th