- National Judicial Reference System (NJRS) is an electronic repository of cases under the direct taxes category or income tax pending in legal forums like the Income Tax Appellate Tribunal (ITAT), Authority for Advanced Ruling (AAR), various High Courts and the Supreme Court.
- According to official records the database has over 1.5 lakh orders and judgements and data of over 5 lakh appeals (pending and disposed) of ITAT, HCs and the Supreme Court was hosted for use till now. The database is being continuously enhanced and more and more records are being uploaded every day
- The facility will also be made fully accessible for taxpayers in the near future so that they can check the status of their appeals on this portal.
I-T dept launches PAN-based litigation management system
- As a part of National Judicial Reference System the I-T dept has activated a PAN-based online system which enables the taxman to access cases in their jurisdiction on a click.
- A new link has been activated in the NJRS which enables the Assessing Officer (AO) and his superiors to view appeals pertaining to their jurisdiction based on the Permanent Account Number (PAN).
- The new measure will drastically cut down time in appeal and litigation management in the department
- The tax department is on a spree to ensure more and more number of people and taxpayers in the country use the PAN card. It has recently launched business application software which uses PAN to track all the transactions and financial records of an individual and entity across the country.
Aditya, India’s first dedicated scientific mission to study the sun is likely to get a go-ahead from the Prime Minister’s Office (PMO) Its is a joint venture between ISRO and physicists ...READ MORE
BMRCL floats tender for Silk Board-K.R. Puram line The Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited (BMRCL) has floated the tender for the Silk Board – K.R. Puram metro line under Phase II–A. ...READ MORE
Under Centrally Sponsored UIDSSMT (mission period) scheme, out of the 38 projects sanctioned for the State, 28 projects are completed. The central government has released an amount of Rs.534.97 crore for ...READ MORE
Minimum basic for state govt staff may be fixed at Rs 16,350 The sixth pay commission constituted by the state government said on Saturday it is yet to finalise its report, ...READ MORE
Artificial waterholes created in Shettyhalli sanctuary In the wake of acute shortage of water in Shettyhalli Wildlife Sanctuary limits in the district, the Forest Department has constructed 40 artificial waterholes there ...READ MORE
ವಿವಿಧ ಅರಸರ ಮಧ್ಯೆ ಭಿನ್ನಾಭಿಪ್ರಾಯ ಮೂಡಿಸಿ ಬ್ರಿಟಿಷರು ಒಡೆದು ಆಳುವ ನೀತಿ ಅನುಸರಿಸಿದ್ದರು. ಆದರೆ, ಪಟೇಲ್ ಅವರು ಎಲ್ಲಾ ರಾಜ್ಯಗಳನ್ನು ಭಾರತದ ಒಕ್ಕೂಟದಲ್ಲಿ ಸೇರಿಸಿದರು . ಅರಸರ ಆಡಳಿತದಲ್ಲಿ ಇದ್ದ ರಾಜ್ಯಗಳನ್ನು ಒಕ್ಕೂಟದಲ್ಲಿ ಸೇರಿಸಲು ಪಟೇಲರು ರಾಜಕೀಯ ಚಾತುರ್ಯ ತೋರಿಸಿದ್ದರು. ಚಾಣಕ್ಯನೂ ದೇಶವನ್ನು ...READ MORE
Flag committee may submit report soon The committee set up to design a flag for Karnataka is preparing to submit a report to the government soon. A nine-member team had been set ...READ MORE
Bengaluru to host global environment, sustainability fest Bengaluru will host the country’s largest environment and sustainability festival from October 2 to October 11. The international environmental festival, ‘Roundglass Samsara Festival 2017’, will ...READ MORE
In News: "A day before confidence vote, President’s Rule imposed" President’s Rule was imposed on Uttarakhand , a day before the Harish Rawat government was to face a test of strength in ...READ MORE
India’s solar mission – Aditya
Karnataka Current Affairs – KAS/KPSC Exams – 28th
Urban Infrastructure Development Scheme for Small and Medium
Karnataka Current Affairs – KAS/KPSC Exams- 16th –
Karnataka Current Affairs – KAS / KPSC Exams
‘ಒಂದೇ ಭಾರತ, ಶ್ರೇಷ್ಠ ಭಾರತ’ ಚಾಲನೆ
Karnataka Current Affairs – KAS/KPSC Exams – 16th
Karnataka Current Affairs – KAS/KPSC Exams
All you need to know about President rule
Relaxed norms for aircraft import