- National Judicial Reference System (NJRS) is an electronic repository of cases under the direct taxes category or income tax pending in legal forums like the Income Tax Appellate Tribunal (ITAT), Authority for Advanced Ruling (AAR), various High Courts and the Supreme Court.
- According to official records the database has over 1.5 lakh orders and judgements and data of over 5 lakh appeals (pending and disposed) of ITAT, HCs and the Supreme Court was hosted for use till now. The database is being continuously enhanced and more and more records are being uploaded every day
- The facility will also be made fully accessible for taxpayers in the near future so that they can check the status of their appeals on this portal.
I-T dept launches PAN-based litigation management system
- As a part of National Judicial Reference System the I-T dept has activated a PAN-based online system which enables the taxman to access cases in their jurisdiction on a click.
- A new link has been activated in the NJRS which enables the Assessing Officer (AO) and his superiors to view appeals pertaining to their jurisdiction based on the Permanent Account Number (PAN).
- The new measure will drastically cut down time in appeal and litigation management in the department
- The tax department is on a spree to ensure more and more number of people and taxpayers in the country use the PAN card. It has recently launched business application software which uses PAN to track all the transactions and financial records of an individual and entity across the country.
2005ರ ಅಕ್ಟೋಬರ್ 12ರಂದು ಜಾರಿ ಜನಸಾಮಾನ್ಯರೂ ಆಡಳಿತ ವ್ಯವಸ್ಥೆಯ ಮಾಹಿತಿ ಪಡೆಯಲು ಅನುವಾಗುವ ಮಾಹಿತಿ ಹಕ್ಕು ಕಾಯ್ದೆ. ಮಾಹಿತಿ ಹಕ್ಕು ಕಾಯ್ದೆ ಎಂದರೇನು? ನಾಗರಿಕರು ಮಾಹಿತಿ ಬಯಸಿ ಸಲ್ಲಿಸಿದ ಅರ್ಜಿಯನ್ನು ಪರೀಕ್ಷಿಸಿ, ಅದಕ್ಕೆ ಸಂಬಂಧಪಟ್ಟ ಸೂಕ್ತ ಮಾಹಿತಿಯನ್ನು ನಿಗದಿತ ಅವಧಿಯೊಳಗೆ ನೀಡುವುದು; ಆ ಮೂಲಕ ಆಡಳಿತ ವ್ಯವಹಾರದಲ್ಲಿ ...READ MORE
Trade Facilitation agreement TFA is divided into three parts. Section 1 contains provisions on simplification of border clearance procedures and adoption of new transparency measures and consists of 12 Articles. These 12 ...READ MORE
ವಾಷಿಂಗ್ಟನ್ ಮೂಲದ ಆರ್ಥಿಕ ಮತ್ತು ಶಾಂತಿ ಸಂಸ್ಥೆ ತಯಾರಿಸಿದ ವರದಿ. 162 ದೇಶಗಳಲ್ಲಿ ಅಧ್ಯಯನ ನಡೆಸಿ ವರದಿ ಭಯೋತ್ಪಾದಕರಿಂದ ಅತಿಹೆಚ್ಚು ತೊಂದರೆಗೆ ಒಳಗಾದ ಮೊದಲ 10 ದೇಶಗಳ ಪಟ್ಟಿಯಲ್ಲಿ ಭಾರತ ಸೇರಿದೆ. ಈ ಸಂಸ್ಥೆ ಸಿದ್ಧಪಡಿಸಿದ ಜಾಗತಿಕ ಭಯೋತ್ಪಾದನಾ ಸೂಚ್ಯಂಕದ ಪ್ರಕಾರ (ಜಿಟಿಐ), ಜಗತ್ತಿನಲ್ಲಿ ಭಯೋತ್ಪಾದಕ ...READ MORE
Researchers have identified a brain region that links anxious temperament to low social status. In the study, researchers performed a series of experiments on rats to identify the brain areas involved ...READ MORE
India and Japan today signed a landmark civil nuclear cooperation deal after talks between Prime Minister Narendra Modi and his counterpart Shinzo Abe, a move that will boost bilateral economic ...READ MORE
TADF is a new scheme to facilitate acquisition of Clean, Green & Energy Efficient Technologies, in form of Technology / Customised Products / Specialised Services / Patents / Industrial Design ...READ MORE
The Rajya Sabha cleared the Juvenile Justice (Amendment) Bill, 2015 The bill lowers the age of a legally defined juvenile from 18 to 16 in the case of heinous crimes.. The Bill ...READ MORE
Rebooting ties with Iran Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s visit to Tehran on May 22-23 will be an important marker in New Delhi’s attempt to instill momentum in bilateral ties. India's interests in ...READ MORE
Portrait of Basavanna in government offices soon Chief Minister Siddaramaiah on 26th April said all government offices in the state should display portraits of 12th century social reformer Basaveshwara. The government ...READ MORE
ಮಾಹಿತಿ ಹಕ್ಕು ಕಾಯ್ದೆ(ಆರ್ಟಿಐ)
Trade Facilitation agreement- details and implementation
ಉಗ್ರರ ಕಾಟ: ಭಾರತಕ್ಕೆ 6ನೇ ಸ್ಥಾನ
Anxiety is related to social status
India- Japan Sign Landmark Nuclear Energy Deal
Technology Acquisition and Development Fund
Juvenile Justice (Amendment) Bill, 2015
Rebooting ties with Iran- Modi’s visit to Iran
Karnataka Current Affairs – KAS / KPSC Exams
Karnataka: Make in India meet concludes