- National Judicial Reference System (NJRS) is an electronic repository of cases under the direct taxes category or income tax pending in legal forums like the Income Tax Appellate Tribunal (ITAT), Authority for Advanced Ruling (AAR), various High Courts and the Supreme Court.
- According to official records the database has over 1.5 lakh orders and judgements and data of over 5 lakh appeals (pending and disposed) of ITAT, HCs and the Supreme Court was hosted for use till now. The database is being continuously enhanced and more and more records are being uploaded every day
- The facility will also be made fully accessible for taxpayers in the near future so that they can check the status of their appeals on this portal.
I-T dept launches PAN-based litigation management system
- As a part of National Judicial Reference System the I-T dept has activated a PAN-based online system which enables the taxman to access cases in their jurisdiction on a click.
- A new link has been activated in the NJRS which enables the Assessing Officer (AO) and his superiors to view appeals pertaining to their jurisdiction based on the Permanent Account Number (PAN).
- The new measure will drastically cut down time in appeal and litigation management in the department
- The tax department is on a spree to ensure more and more number of people and taxpayers in the country use the PAN card. It has recently launched business application software which uses PAN to track all the transactions and financial records of an individual and entity across the country.
The project to move Tipu Sultan’s armoury has crossed a critical phase. The armoury is being moved 100 metres to make way for a railway track. The spectacular engineering effort is ...READ MORE
Forest Survey of India (FSI) has chosen Kodagu in Karnataka to implement the theoretical model of the National Forest Monitoring System (NFMS). E Vikram, deputy director, FSI, Deharadun on 2nd March ...READ MORE
Prime Minister Narendra Modi inaugurated First National Tribal Carnival-2016 in New Delhi on 25th Oct The tribal carnival would showcase the capabilities of the tribal communities, in the national capital. The Prime ...READ MORE
ಕರ್ನಾಟಕ ಗ್ರಾಮ ಸ್ವರಾಜ್ ಮತ್ತು ಪಂಚಾಯತ್ ರಾಜ್ ಮಸೂದೆ–2015’ ವಿಧಾನಸಭೆಯಲ್ಲಿಮಂಡನೆ ಇತ್ತೀಚಿನ ವರ್ಷಗಳಲ್ಲೇ ಇದು ಅತ್ಯಂತ ಸುದೀರ್ಘ ಮಸೂದೆ. ಜಿಲ್ಲಾ ಪಂಚಾಯಿತಿ ಅಧ್ಯಕ್ಷರಿಗೆ ರಾಜ್ಯ ಸಚಿವ ಸ್ಥಾನಮಾನ, ಅದಕ್ಕೆ ತಕ್ಕ ಸಂಬಳ ಮತ್ತು ಇತರ ಸವಲತ್ತುಗಳು ಸಿಗಲಿವೆ. ಮಸೂದೆಯಲ್ಲಿನ ಪ್ರಮುಖ ಅಂಶಗಳು : ಗ್ರಾಮಮಟ್ಟದಿಂದ ರಾಜ್ಯ ಮಟ್ಟದ ವರೆಗಿನ ...READ MORE
The famed Mysore Dasara also called the Nadahabba (state-festival) of the state is scheduled to be held from October 1 to 11, this year and here is what you should know. Poet Kanavi to ...READ MORE
The year 2016 marks an end of the era of Millennium Development Goals (MDGs), which drove the global development agenda since the new millennium. The MDGs have paved the way for ...READ MORE
For the first time, the secretariat has allowed the MLAs to either WhatsApp or e-mail their questions. This facility is introduced for the session starting February 6. Of the 224 MLAs, ...READ MORE
ರೈತರ ಕೃಷಿ ಉತ್ಪನ್ನಗಳನ್ನು ಪಟ್ಟಣದ ಮಾರುಕಟ್ಟೆಗೆ ಸುರಕ್ಷಿತವಾಗಿ ಸಾಗಿಸುವುದಕ್ಕೆ ಮತ್ತು ಗ್ರಾಮೀಣ ಪ್ರದೇಶದ ಜನರಿಗೂ ಉತ್ತಮ ಸಂಪರ್ಕ ರಸ್ತೆ ಅನುಕೂಲ ಕಲ್ಪಿಸುವ ಯೋಜನೆ. ರಸ್ತೆ ನಿರ್ಮಾಣಗೊಂಡ ನಂತರದ ಐದು ವರ್ಷಗಳವರೆಗೆ ಗುತ್ತಿಗೆದಾರರೇ ನಿರ್ವಹಣೆ ಮಾಡಬೇಕು, ಆರನೇ ವರ್ಷ ಮತ್ತೆ ಮರುಡಾಂಬರಿಕರಣಗೊಳಿಸಿ ಸರ್ಕಾರಕ್ಕೆ ಹಸ್ತಾಂತರಿಸುವುದು ಯೋಜನೆಯಲ್ಲಿರುವ ...READ MORE
The Karnataka government’s move to take up the much-needed upgrade of the award-winning Bhoomi software has come to a grinding halt. The government and the contractor – Accenture Services Pvt Ltd ...READ MORE
Karnataka: Tipu’s armoury shifting starts smooth
Kodagu chosen for pilot study of National Forest
National Tribal Carnival 2016
ಪಂಚಾಯತ್ ರಾಜ್ ವ್ಯವಸ್ಥೆಗೆ ಬದಲಾವಣೆ
Mysore Dasara: An insight into the Nadahabba
SDG 3: big agenda, big opportunities for India
Poor response from MLAs to e-governance initiatives
‘ನಮ್ಮ ಗ್ರಾಮ ನಮ್ಮ ರಸ್ತೆ’
Bhoomi software upgrade project stuck over cost escalation
Anxiety is related to social status