- National Urban Information System (NUIS) is the project of Ministry of Urban Development with Survey of India as the focal point.
- National Remote Sensing Centre (NRSC) of ISRO has prepared geospatial thematic database (comprising of 12 layers) for 152 towns on 1:10,000 scale and carried out Aerial survey of 132 towns at 1:2,000 scale for Survey of India.
- Within one year after the completion of geospatial thematic database, NRSC has hosted the database on Bhuvan Geoportal and developed Bhuvan-NUIS application for enabling formulation of Master Plans by state town planning departments.
- The thematic mapping under NUIS was envisaged as a onetime exercise. NRSC has submitted the geospatial thematic database for 152 towns on 1:10,000 scale to Ministry of Urban Development for further use.
- The concerned state town planning departments have been authorised to use Bhuvan-NUIS database for master plan formulation. However, the entire database is also made available in the public domain on Bhuvan Geoportal for visualisation.
- Under its Disaster Management Programme, ISRO has provided the flood inundation maps using satellite data extensively during the recent floods of Tamil Nadu and Andhra Pradesh.
What is the scheme - Income declaration scheme How - Who is eligible - Who is not eligible Issue What is the scheme - Income declaration scheme A limited-period Compliance Window to declare undisclosed income or ...READ MORE
Street children will be provided Aadhaar cards to enable them to take admission in schools and access government health services. The Standard Operating Procedure for Care and Protection of Children in ...READ MORE
The Union government has ordered banks to use indelible ink on those swapping scrapped notes. The Mysore Paints and Varnish Ltd (MPVL), the only company authorised to manufacture the substance in ...READ MORE
All India Radio has launched a 24-hour satellite classical music channel, ‘Raagam’, which will be available via DTH (with no transmitter support as with its other channels) and mobile app ...READ MORE
FAME – India is an abbreviation for Faster Adoption and Manufacturing of (Hybrid &) Electric Vehicles in India Government of India approved the National Mission on Electric Mobility in 2011 and subsequently ...READ MORE
ಒಟ್ಟು ಜನಸಂಖ್ಯೆಯಲ್ಲಿ 18 ವಯೋಮಿತಿಯ ಒಳಗಿರುವ ಮಕ್ಕಳ ಶೇಕಡಾ ವಾರು ಜನಸಂಖ್ಯೆಯು ಗಣನೀಯ ವಾಗಿರುತ್ತದೆ. ಈ ಮಕ್ಕಳಿಗೆ ಶಿಕ್ಷಣಕ್ಕೆ ಅನುವುಮಾಡುವಂತಹ, ಆಥರ್ಿಕ ಮತ್ತು ಲೈಂಗಿಕವಾಗಿ ಶೋಷಿತರಾಗದಂತೆ ರಕ್ಷಿಸುವ ಮತ್ತು ಘನತೆಯಿಂದ ಸುರಕ್ಷಿತರಾಗಿ ಬಾಳುವಂತೆ ಮಾಡುವ ವಾತಾವರಣವನ್ನು ಸೃಷ್ಠಿಸಬೇಕಾಗಿದೆ. ಮಗು ಹುಟ್ಟಿದ ದಿನದಿಂದ 18 ...READ MORE
The Industrial Policy of the state aims at industrialization in backward regions and also development of industrial corridors and identifying potential locations to set up industries. In this context, it is ...READ MORE
Sericulture farmers in Karnataka, India’s leading raw silk producing State, are disappointed over the Union Budget’s failure to increase the customs duty on import of raw silk. The customs duty on ...READ MORE
Antibiotic resistance simply put is when infection-causing bacteria is not killed by an antibiotic that was effective earlier, the bacteria continue to thrive. Treatment options shrink further when multiple antibiotics fail ...READ MORE
New scheme to tackle black money menace- Income
Aadhaar card for street children
Karnataka Updates: Indelible ink for banks will come
AIR launches 24-hour classical music channel
FAME – India
ಚೈಲ್ಡ್ ಟ್ರ್ಯಾಕಿಂಗ್ ಪದ್ದತಿ
Urban Development – Regional Development
Sericulture farmers in state disappointed with the budget