Published on: November 25, 2022
where to buy antabuse in canada Why in news?
to buy Aurogra India carried out a successful launch of Agni-3 Intermediate Range Ballistic Missile from A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Island in Odisha.
- It is an Indian intermediate-range ballistic missile inducted into service in 2011
- Successor: Agni-II.
- Range: 3,000 to 5,000 kilometres and can reach targets deep inside neighbouring countries including China
- Developed by: Defence Research and Development Organisation
- Manufacturer: Bharat Dynamics Limited
- Two-stage ballistic missile capable of nuclear weapons delivery.
- Guidance system: Mid-course, Ring laser gyroscope inertial navigation system, optionally augmented by GPS/NavIC satellite guidance