Published on: October 4, 2021
buy clomid tabs What is in news : Karnataka agriculture department has proposed about 26 potential areas for investors and come out with fresh guidelines to regulate tourist activities on farms as interest surges.
antabuse implant to buy What is Agri Tourism : Agritourism or agrotourism involves any agriculturally based operation or activity that brings visitors to a farm
Al Quşayr Details :
- Areas of interest – Experiencing the slow-pace of a rural setting, living on a village farm, orchard or plantation
- The target crowd for this would be the urban population who want to experience rural life
- What are the activities proposed –The director said that tourists would get to experience activities such as milk production, sericulture, bee-keeping, hands-on farming, including picking fruits and vegetables, rides and games and many others.
- Activities would be spread throughout the state, ranging from silk farms of Ramanagara to paddy farms in Mandya and Ballari, areca plantations of central Karnataka to coffee plantations of Malnad.
- The initiative could be owned by an individual farmer or a group of farmers or society. Alongside their farm activities, this will act as an income multiplier for farmers while providing exposure to the urban crowd about rural conditions, said officials.
- Completely different from the current home-stay tour concept.
- A minimum farm area of five acres is a must to offer the agri-tourism activities, with guided tours on farming practices, interaction with farmers and agricultural labourers.