Published on: December 11, 2021
ATMANIRBHAR HASTSHILPKAR SCHEME
NEDFI Announces Atmanirbhar Hastshilpkar Scheme for the Artisans under Ministry of Doner
- Objective – develop the petty artisans of the North Eastern Region
- Provide financial assistance in the form of term loan for income generating activities for setting up / expansion / modernization / working capital requirement and other activities related to the sector
- Assistance of Rs.1 lakh per artisan will be provided
- Credit facility is collateral free and carries a subsidized interest rate of 6% p.a., which is repayable in 24 months.
- For regular repayment, an incentive of 1% on the interest rate is provided, which will be refunded to the artisans on successful repayment of loans.
- Full form – North Eastern Development Finance Corporation Ltd. (NEDFi
- A premier financial institution in the North-Eastern Region
- Head office at Dispur, Guwahati
- Establishment in 1995
- Over the years, the Corporation has provided loans to over 7500 projects and taken up several development initiatives through its CSR activities in the eight states of North-East India.