AYUSHMAN BHARAT HEALTH ACCOUNT
NEWS : National Health Authority (NHA) under its flagship scheme of Ayushman Bharat Digital Mission (ABDM) announced the launch of a revamped Ayushman Bharat Health Account (ABHA) mobile application
Ayushman Bharat Health Account:
- Will be instrumental in helping citizens to create their longitudinal health records
- Patients can access their health records with the help of their ABHA address in seconds which will empower them in many ways.
- Enable patients to save their health history on a single platform and access or share their health records anytime and anywhere without a worry of losing them.
- This digitization of data exchange will ensure better clinical decision making and continuum of care.
About Ayushman Bharat Digital Mission
- Ayushman Bharat Digital Mission will help connect digital health solutions across the country.
- All Indians will get a digital health ID under this scheme.
- Every citizen’s health record will now be digitally secure.
- The health ID will be used as health account.
- Personal health records can be linked to this account and viewed with the help of a mobile application.
- Ayushman Bharat Digital Mission will provide reliable data, leading to better treatment and savings for patients too.
- The National Health Authority (NHA) will be the implementing agency of Ayushman Bharat Digital Mission (ABDM).