Published on: October 27, 2021
yesteryear What is in news : Raksha Mantri chairs Ambassadors’ Round Table for DefExpo 2022
Águas Santas About DefExpo :
- Premier event in the international aerospace and defence calendar, has witnessed year-on-year growth, both in the quantity and quality of participation.
- The aim – Build upon the vision to achieve ‘Aatmanirbharta’ in defence and reach USD five billion defence exports target by 2024.
- The objective – make India a major destination of land, naval, air & homeland security systems and defence engineering.
- Keeping with future warfare in mind, the event aims to recognise the impact of disruptive technologies on conflicts and its consequent impact on the equipment and platforms required.
- Organised keeping with the COVID-19 protocols and aims to ensure maximum international and domestic participation.
- The events planned include Conclave, Hybrid events, live demonstrations & business seminars.