Published on: September 24, 2021
where can i buy antabuse What :
- Disturbance in mental state
- Person is confused, agitated and unable to think clearly.
- Start is usually rapid that is within hours or a few day
- Traced to one or more contributing factors like a severe or chronic illness; changes in metabolic balance like low sodium; infection, medication, surgery, alcohol or drug intoxication or withdrawal.
- Similar to dementia
- fluctuate throughout the day
- Periods of no symptoms as well
- Some of the major signs and symptoms include:
- Inability to stay focused on single topic or to switch topics
- Getting stuck on an idea rather than responding
- Being easily distracted by unimportant things
- Certain medications or drug toxicity
- Alcohol or drug intoxication
- Medical condition, like stroke, heart attack, lung or liver disease,
- Metabolic imbalances, low sodium or low calcium
- Malnutrition or dehydration
What is in news : According to a study, published in the journal BMJ Open, out of 150 patients hospitalised for Covid in the United States in the initial phase of the pandemic, 73 per cent had delirium.