E SHRAM PORTAL
North Ryde NEWS
http://bridgewaterfire.com/2017-christmas-parade/ Union Labour and Employment Minister said special camps would be organised to register brick kiln, plantation, forestry and other unorganised sector workers on the Centre’s e-Shram portal.
ABOUT E-SHRAM PORTAL
- National Database of Unorganized Workers (NDUW)
- By Ministry of Labour and Employment
- The workers will be issued an e-Shram card containing a 12 digit unique number.
- If a worker is registered on the eSHRAM portal and meets with an accident, he will be eligible for Rs 2.0 Lakh on death or permanent disability and Rs 1.0 lakh on partial disability.
- An unorganised worker between the age of 16 and 59 years
- The worker must not be a member of EPFO/ESIC or NPS