Zürich What is in the news : The Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) successfully conducted the third long-duration hot test of the liquid propellant Vikas engine for the Gaganyaan programme.
isotretinoin ordered without a perscription About Gaganyaan
- Mission by the Indian Space Research Organisation
- Send a three-member crew to space for a period of five to seven days by 2022
- Announced in 2018
- There were 2 missions,first unmanned mission was scheduled to be sent in December 2020 and the second mission was scheduled for June 2021.
- However, the first unmanned mission has been delayed because of the disruption in ISRO’s work and operations on account of the coronavirus pandemic.
- Gaganyaan spacecraft will be placed in a low earth orbit (LEO) of 300-400 kilometres.
- Significance : First indigenous mission that will send Indian astronauts to space. If it succeeds, India will be the fourth country to have sent a human to space, the other three being the US, Russia and China.
- Spacecraft consists of a service module and a crew module, collectively known as the Orbital Module. The launch vehicle used for this mission will be the Geosynchronous Satellite Launch Vehicle GSLV Mk III