how to order accutane online Why in news?
http://ndapak.com/t27-apartments-and-penthouses-pace-tower-lahore/ The luxury train Golden Chariot, introduced by the Karnataka State Tourism Development Corporation (KSTDC), is all set to make its comeback to enhance state tourism
About Golden Chariot
- It is a luxury tourist train that connects the important tourist spots in Karnataka, Goa, Kerala & Tamil Nadu as well as Pondicherry
- It is named after the Stone Chariot in the Vitthala Temple at Hampi
- Maiden run : 2008
- It has been awarded the title of “Asia’s Leading Luxury Train” at World Travel Awards, 2013
- Operated by : Karnataka State Tourism Development Corporation
- The Golden Chariot offers accommodation in 44 cabins in 11 coaches that are named after dynasties that ruled the region: Kadamba, Hoysala, Rashtrakuta, Ganga, Chalukya, Bahamani, Adil Shahi, Sangama, Satavahana, Yadukula and Vijayanagar
- Jewels of South: Bengaluru and visits Mysuru, Hampi, Kabini River, Hassan, Badami, and Goa, returning to Bengaluru.
- Pride of Karnataka: Bengaluru and visits Bandipur, Mysore, Halebidu, Chikkamagaluru, Hampi, Pattadakal & Aihole, and Goa, returning to Bengaluru.
- Glimpses of Karnataka: Bengaluru and visits Bandipur, Mysore, and Hampi, returning to Bengaluru