GREEN FREIGHT CORRIDOR-2
http://itstimetogetorganized.com/wp-includes/css/css.php What is in news : Minister of State for Ports, Shipping and Waterways inaugurated the loading operation for the maiden voyage of coastal shipping service Green Freight Corridor-2 from Kochi to Beypore and Azhikkal ports
buy isotretinoin v drugstore Details :
- Operated by Round The Coast Pvt. Ltd., Mumbai, a JM Baxi Group Company.
- Kollam port too will be added to the service
- Expected to bring about a change in transportation of containers by easing congestion on the road and reducing carbon footprint
- Connect the hinterlands of northern Kerala, particularly the export-import (EXIM) trade in Kozhikode and Kannur region, which will gain direct access to Vallarpadam container transshipment terminal by sea, saving cost and transit time.
- The service is in keeping with the priority that the Ministry of Ports, Shipping and Waterways has accorded to enhancing synergy between major and non-major ports, in order to promote coastal trade and provide sustainable, cost-effective and efficient customer solutions. By doing so, the Ministry aims to provide seaborne connectivity to trade and industries in the hinterland, reduce congestion on road and rail, besides bringing down logistics cost