KARNATAKA AMRITH SCHEMES
http://norskerflyfishing.com/peters-blog/island-brown-trout-fiskeri/ What is in news : Joining the country in celebrating the Platinum Jubilee of Indian Independence, Chief Minister of Karnataka announced the new projects named ‘Amrith’ schemes.
safe site to buy isotretinoin Aim of the projects : Improving infrastructure and services at multiple levels ranging from village to urban centres in select areas
- Amrith Gram Panchayats scheme – 750 gram panchayats will be taken up for development projects, including installation of streetlights, supply of drinking water to each household, 100 per cent segregation and disposal of solid waste, scientific disposal of wastewater, use of solar power, schools with digital libraries, etc
- Amrith Rural Housing Scheme – 750 select gram panchayats will be provided housing
- Amrith Farmer Production Centres Scheme – 750 production and marketing centres will be set up to help farmers, fishermen and weavers
- Amrith Nirmala Nagara programme – 75 urban local bodies (ULBs) will be selected for the overall cleanliness and beautification drive at a cost of Rs 1 crore per ULB
- Amrith School Infrastructure Programme – Rs 75 crore will be spent on providing basic infrastructure facilities, such as building, lab, library, toilets etc to 750 schools, with Rs 10 lakh each
- Amrith Anganwadi Centers scheme – Rs 7.5 crore will be spent on upgrading infrastructure in 750 Anganwadis with Rs 1 lakh each
- Amrith Community Development Programme – 750 school and college students will be identified to motivate them to be involved in ‘productive community services’
- Amrith Health Infrastructure Upgradation Programme- 750 primary health centres will be upgraded at an estimated cost of Rs 20 lakh each, amounting to Rs 150 crore
- Amrith Skill Training Programme- spend Rs 112 crore over two years for skill development of 75,000 youth belonging to Scheduled caste, Scheduled Tribes, Backward Class and minority communities
- Amrith Sports Adoption Programme – train and encourage 75 talented sportspersons from the State who have the potential to win medals in the upcoming Paris Olympics.