Published on: December 23, 2021
Praia Grande NEWS
http://cjni.com/Foxs1sx.php The National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC) has accredited city-based Kristu Jayanti College (Autonomous) with A++ grade. It is the second institution in the country and the first in Karnataka to have achieved the highest CGPA
NATIONAL ASSESSMENT AND ACCREDITATION COUNCIL (NAAC)
- Organisation that assesses and accredits higher education institutions (HEIs) in India.
- Autonomous body funded by the University Grants Commission (UGC).
- Outcome of the recommendations of the National Policy in Education (1986)
- Headquartered in Bangalore.
- Mandate – making quality assurance an integral part of the functioning of Higher Education Institutions (HEIs).
- Functions through its General Council (GC) and Executive Committee (EC) comprising of educational administrators, policymakers and senior academicians from the cross-section of Indian higher education system.