Published on: November 10, 2021
NATIONAL LEGAL SERVICES DAY
buy Lyrica in mexico National legal services day is celebrated every year on November 9
- By all Legal Services Authorities
- To commemorate the enactment of the Legal Services Authorities Act 1987
- On 11 October 1987, the Legal Services Authorities Act 1987 was enacted, while the act took effect on 9 November 1995. The National Legal Services Authority (NALSA) was constituted under the Legal Services Authorities Act, 1987 on 5 December 1995, to provide free Legal Services to the weaker sections of the society and to organize Lok Adalats for amicable settlement of disputes.
Legal Services Authorities Act 1987
- It is an act of the Parliament of India to enforce the provisions of Article 39 A of the Constitution. The Legal Services Authorities Act 1987 guarantees the fundamental rights to all the citizens of the country.
- Article 39 A of the Constitution is related to the promotion of justice on the basis of equal opportunity by providing free legal aid to the unaffordable sections of the society like the poor and economically weaker sections.