RASHTRIYA UCHCHATAR SHIKSHA ABHIYAN
Government has approved the scheme of Rashtriya Uchchatar Shiksha Abhiyan (RUSA) for continuation till 31.03.2026 or till further review, whichever is earlier.
buy isotretinoin pills ABOUT THE SCHEME
Centrally Sponsored Scheme
LAUNCH – October 2013
- Operating in mission mode for funding the state government universities and colleges to achieve the aims of equity, access and excellence
- Operated in mission mode for funding state universities and colleges to achieve the aims of equity, access and excellence
- Improve the overall quality of state institutions by conforming to the prescribed norms and standards.
- Adoption of accreditation (certification of competency) as a mandatory quality assurance framework.
- Promoting autonomy in state universities and improving governance in institutions.
- Ensure reforms in the affiliation, academic and examination system.
- Ensure adequate availability of quality faculty in all higher educational institutions and ensure capacity building at all levels of employment.
- Create an enabling atmosphere for research in the higher education system.
- Correct regional imbalances in access to higher education by setting up institutions in unserved and underserved areas.
- Improve equity in higher education by providing adequate opportunities to the disadvantaged.