SAANSAD ADARSH GRAM YOJANA
buy generic ivermectin What is in news : Recently, the Union Minister of State for Rural Development has informed in Rajya Sabha about the various steps taken by the government for implementation of the Saansad Adarsh Gram Yojana
buy Lyrica Pregabalin About:
- Launched in 2014
- On the birth anniversary of Jai Prakash Narayan.
- Members of Parliament (MPs) are responsible for developing the socio-economic and physical infrastructure of three villages each by 2019, and a total of eight villages each by 2024.
- The first Adarsh Gram (Model Village) was to be developed by 2016, and two more by 2019.
- From 2019 to 2024, five more Adarsh Grams must be developed by each MP, one each year.
- The MPs would be free to identify a suitable Gram Panchayat for developing Adarsh Gram, other than his/her own village or that of his/her spouse.
- Under- Ministry of Rural Development
- Gram Panchayat (GP): The basic unit for development.
- Lok Sabha MP: Chooses a GP from within his/her constituency.
- Rajya Sabha MP: Chooses a GP from the rural area of a district of his/her choice in the State from which he/she is elected.
- Nominated MP: Chooses a GP from the rural area of any district in the country.
- Expected Outcomes:
- Increased livelihoods/employment opportunities.
- Reduction in distress migration.
- Freedom from bonded labour, child labour and manual scavenging.
- 100% registration of deaths and births.
- Evolution of alternate dispute resolution system acceptable to all sections of the community.