Published on: February 14, 2023
http://lawnsandsprinklersusa.com/wp-content/cgialfa Why in news? buy Clomiphene walmart Prime minister lauded the government efforts for renovating the 350-year-old Shree Saptakoteshwar Temple in Goa
- The Saptakoteshwar temple at Narve in Goa, India, is considered to be one of the six great sites of temples of Shiva in the Konkan area.
- Temple was built by kadamba king’s wife Kamaldevi
- Saptakoteshwar temple was once destroyed by Bahamani troops and Portuguese
- But later, the construction of the new site was carried out on Chatrapati Shivaji Maharaj’s blessings and guidance.
- Initially , temple was of kadamba architecture
- European style Mandapa, or assembly hall and tall lamp tower or Deepastamba, the temple is situated in an archaeologically important area.
- During the renovation, the ‘Kaavi’ art form of wall decoration is being executed to revive the art