Published on: March 16, 2022
SNIPPETS – 16 MARCH 2022
- The government of India is proposing National Policy for Medical Devices, 2022 to reduce India’s dependence on import of high-end medical devices.
- National Vaccination/Immunisation Day is observed every year on March 16 to convey the significance of vaccination as well as its role in public health. On this day first polio vaccine was given in India
- As per RBI recent report, gross NPA have increased in MSME. Debt is classified as non-performing, when the loan payments have not been made for a minimum period of 90 days
- Reserve Bank of India (RBI) allowed Microfinance Institutions(MFI) the freedom to set interest rates they charge borrowers. Microfinance Institution is an Organization that offers financial services to low income populations.
- India and Japan held the sixth joint meeting of the India-Japan Act East Forum (AEF) recently. It is a joint forum between India and Japan to discuss and work on issues of North east
- Every year, 15 March is celebrated as World Consumer Rights Day (WCRD)