Published on: December 18, 2021
SNIPPETS – 18 DECEMBER 2021
- BLADE India launches helicopter service from Bengaluru to Coorg, Kabini. It is a US based company
- The National Green Tribunal (NGT) has constituted a seven-member joint committee to look into alleged violations of buffer zone and solid waste management guidelines at Chandapura lake in Anekal taluk of Bengaluru Urban district.
- The Tamil Nadu Government declared the Tamil Thai Vaazhthu, penned by ‘Manonmaniam’ Sundaranar, the State song of Tamil Nadu.
- President of India inaugurated the reconstructed Ramna Kali temple in Ramna, a part of the Bangladeshi capital Dhaka. The temple in the area, dedicated to the Goddess Kali, is believed to have been built during the Mughal period. Temple was destroyed by Pakistani forces during their Operation Searchlight in March 1971
- IFSCA has set up a committee of experts to examine and recommend measures to create such a framework for transfer of stressed loans from domestic lenders to permitted financial institutions in IFSC. Shri G. Padmanabhan, Former Executive Director, Reserve Bank of India, shall be chairing the committee which will also include representative from Law firm and other market participants possessing expertise in Banking and Legal issues.
- India- Vietnam signs “Letter of Intent” for enhanced cooperation in the Postal Sector
- Bhutan confers its highest civilian award , Ngadag Pel gi Khorlo on PM of India