Published on: March 26, 2022
SNIPPETS – 26 MARCH 2022
- The KSR Bengaluru Railway Station will market ‘Channapatna toys’ under the ‘One Station, One Product’ (OSOP) scheme.
- India’s projected economic growth for 2022 has been downgraded by over two per cent to 4.6% as per UN Conference on Trade and Development (UNCTAD) report. The decrease is attributed to the ongoing war in Ukraine
- ISRO said GSLV-F10/EOS-03 mission has failed. State-of-the-art agile Earth observation satellite
- The Defence Acquisition Council (DAC) has given the Acceptance of Necessity (AoN) for capital acquisition proposals for GSAT 7B satellite, along with equipment like Night Sight (image intensifier), 4X4 light vehicles, and Air Defence Fire Control Radar (light).
- President of India presented the President’s Colour to INS Valsura, the Navy’s premier technological training establishment
- Niti Aayog released export preparedness index. Gujarat topped the list
- Standing Committee of the National Board for Wild Life recommends to celebrate October 5 as National Dolphin Day