Published on: April 29, 2022
SNIPPETS – 29 APRIL 2022
- Ministry of MSME launched MSME sustainable (zed) certification Scheme , an extensive drive to enable and facilitate MSMEs adopt Zero Defect Zero Effect (ZED) practices
- Unnat Bharat Abhiyan 2.0 (UBA 2.0) has successfully completed four years. It is a scheme that Links the country’s Higher Education Institutions with a set minimum of five villages
- Recently, data from the Centre for Monitoring Indian Economy (CMIE) shows that India’s Labour Force Participation Rate (LFPR) has fallen to just 40% from an already low 47% in 2016. LFPR is the Percentage of the working-age (15 years or older) population that is asking for a job.
- Shigella bacterial infection has been reported in Kerala’s Kozhikode after a gap of around a-year-and-a-half as three children from the district were found to have its symptoms. It is a Intestinal infection
- The Delhi government is about to renovate the 14thcentury monument Malcha Mahal. It was built in 1325 by the then Sultan Firoz Shah Tughlaq and was, for a long time, used as a hunting lodge.
- Every year on the 26th of April, World Intellectual Property Day is observed across the globe. This day is celebrated with the aim of raising awareness regarding the impact of how copyright, patents, designs, and trademarks affect our day-to-day life
- International Monetary Fund’s (IMF) released World Economic Outlook