Snippets:5 December 2022
The http://elkaesthetic.com/wp-content/cache/et/884/et-core-unified-15699635509.min.css government has named 21 uninhabited islands in the union territory of Andaman & Nicobar after http://recochiropractic.com/2015/10/mandeep-hannah-and-kryzs/ recipients of Param Vir Chakra , the country’s highest wartime gallantry award. Major Rama Raghoba Rane name is one among them from Karnataka
- Bengaluru will play host to the G20 Finance Ministers and Central Bank Governors’ meeting
- Kinnal toys is a traditional wooden craft from the town of Kinhal(town is famous for Kinhal toys and religious idols) in Koppal District in Karnataka by Chitragara artisans community
- Prasanth Kumar, CEO, South Asia of GroupM Media (India) Pvt Ltd, has been elected as the president of the Advertising Agencies Association of India (AAAI)
- 100 monuments across the country will be illuminated with the G20 logo and its colours as India takes over the presidency of the international grouping.
- The list of monuments drawn up by the Archaeological Survey of India (ASI) to mark the occasion includes the Shankaracharya Temple in Srinagar, the Nalanda ruins in Bihar, the Purana Qila complex and Humayun’s Tomb in Delhi, the Modhera Sun temple and the ancient Dholavira site in Gujarat, the Tipu Sultan Palace in Bengaluru, the Hemis Monastery in Ladakh, the Chola temple of Thanjavur and the Konark Sun temple in Puri and The Taj Mahal in Agra, despite being a UNESCO World Heritage Site, will not be illuminated with the G20 logo.
- December 3rd is celebrated as the International Day of Persons with Disabilities, worldwide. Theme for this year is “Transformative solutions for inclusive development: the role of innovation in fueling an accessible and equitable world.”
- Harimau Shakti 2022: Indian Army conducts joint military exercise in jungle terrain with Malaysia counterparts
- Paralympic medallist Avani Lekhara receives Para Sports Person of Year award and former Ranji cricketer Sarkar Talwar was honoured with the Lifetime Achievement of the Year award
- Hansraj Gangaram Ahir assumed charge as Chairperson, National Commission for Backward Classes
- The third T20 World Cup Cricket Tournament for the Blind will be held in India.
- Advocate’s Day in India is observed on December 03, 2022. It is celebrated by the lawyer community to mark the birth anniversary of Rajendra Prasad, India’s First President and a very eminent lawyer.
An eight-member team under the Munnar forest division, been instrumental in bringing down the incidents of man-animal conflict in the region, has won recognition through wildlife trust of india award