3D images of Hampi structures at Central Vista museum
buy pre Latuda The 3D pictures of the Vijayanagara era monuments at Hampi, a UNESCO world heritage site in the district, will adorn the museum at Central Vista, the new Parliament building, in New Delhi.
- The proposed modern museum will feature memorials and monuments representing the country’s history, heritage, tradition, civilisation and culture.
- The National Museum Institute of the History of Art, Conservation and Museology (NMIHACM) has been entrusted with the responsibility to develop the museum. Pictures and fiber replicas of Mahanavami Dibba, Raja Prangana, Raja Sabhangana, Gupta Marga, Kamalapur lake and Turta Kaluve will adorn the museum.
- Pictures and fiber replicas of Mahanavami Dibba, Raja Prangana, Raja Sabhangana, Gupta Marga, Kamalapur lake and Turta Kaluve will adorn the museum. The images will also carry details of the monuments.
order provigil australia Hampi
- Hampi is the 14th century capital of the Vijayanagar Empire, located in the Tungabhadra basin in Bellary District, Central Karnataka.
- Vittal Temple Complex is the finest example of Vijaynagar Temple Architecture.
- A large number of royal buildings were raised by Krishnadeva Raya (A.D. 1509-30) and Vittal Temple Complex is one of them.
- Temples of Hampi are noted for their large dimensions, florid ornamentation, bold and delicate carvings and stately pillars which include subjects from the Ramayana and the Mahabharata.
- Majority of these temples in Hampi were provided with widespread bazaars flanked on either side by storied Mandapas.
- The Mahanavami Dibba, a variety of ponds and tanks, and the row of pillared Mandapas are some of the important architectural remains of Hampi.
- In 1986, Hampi was declared a World Heritage site by UNESCO.
- The National Museum Institute of the History of Art, Conservation and Museology was established on 27 January 1989, under the Societies Registration Act by the Ministry of Culture, Government of India for providing facilities for advanced studies and research in the field of art and cultural heritage.
- The institute was given the status of a deemed university by the Ministry of Human Resource Development in 1989.
- NMIHACM has now positioned itself as the premier institute of its kind in India and is located within the premises of the National Museum in New Delhi.
- Providing for various courses of study, training and research in different branches of History of art, Museology, Conservation, etc.
- Collaborating with other national institutions dealing with cultural property, like the National Museum, Archaeological Survey of India, Anthropological Survey of India, National Gallery of Modern Art, National Archives of India and the like, in order to share the material, curatorial / technical expertise and facilities;
- Interacting on a continuing basis at the national level to improve standards of teaching in the above fields.
- Providing academic guidance and leadership.
- Publishing such works of the Institute as may have contributed substantially to the fields of specialization.
The institute’s functions are broadly divided into three areas and each area is managed by a dedicated department.
- History of Art: The Department of History of Art offers educational opportunities in Indian, Asian and Western Art.
- Conservation: The Department of Conservation is the platform of NMIHACM for imparting training on conservation of art and cultural heritage.
- Museology: The Department of Museology controls the curriculum on studies on Museology.
Central Vista Project
- The project aims to renovate and redevelop 86 acres of land in Lutyens’s Delhi.
- In this, the landmark structures of the government, including Parliament House, Rashtrapati Bhavan, India Gate, North Block and South Block, etc. stand.
- This dream project of redeveloping the nation’s administrative heart was announced by the Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs back in September 13, 2019.
- This project has three main parts:
- New parliament building
- New secretariat complex to bring all the central govt ministries in one place
- Development of the Rajghat and the area around it.