1. Consider the following statements about article 164 and identify the correct statement
1. It deals with the appointment of the states’ council of ministers
2. It specifies the appointment of the Chief Minister and deputy Chief Minister also
A) 1 only
B) 2 only
C) Both 1 and 2
D) Neither 1 nor 2
2. Which of the following statements best describes the Reserve Bank of India’s (RBI) clean note policy?
A) It aims to ensure the availability of clean and secured quality banknotes in circulation
B) It focuses on reducing the overall circulation of banknotes to minimize the risk of counterfeiting
C) It encourages the use of digital payments and discourages the use of physical currency
D) It aims to promote the circulation of new banknotes while withdrawing older and worn-out banknotes
3. which has become the first city in India to join the growing global movement on localisation of Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs)?
4. The annual G7 summit 2023 was held in which of the following places?
5. Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi was conferred with the Grand Companion of the Order of Logohu (GCL). This is the highest civilian award of which country?
D) Papua New Guinea
6. The International Day for Biological Diversity, celebrated on
A) May 20
B) May 22
C) June 05
D) July 15