Published on: January 30, 2023
http://mccallsnurseries.com/wp-json/oembed/1.0/\"http:\/\/mccallsnurseries.com\/\" Why in news? http://ndapak.com/category/sectors/buildings/high-rise/ The Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) is planning to launch the Aditya-L1 mission by mid of this year.
purchase Neurontin Highlights
- The Aditya-L1 mission new order lyrics will be launched by ISRO to the buy accutane 20mg online L1 orbit (which is the first Lagrangian point of the Sun-Earth system).
- L1 orbit allows Aditya-L1 to look at the Sun continuously.
- It has seven payloads, of which the primary payload is the VELC, designed and fabricated by the Indian Institute of Astrophysics, Bengaluru.
- Aditya L-1 is first dedicated Indian mission and planned coronagraphy spacecraft to study solar atmosphere.
- Currently being designed and developed by ISRO and various other Indian research institutes.
- It will be inserted in a halo orbit around the L1 point between Earth and Sun that will study solar atmosphere, solar magnetic storms and its impact on environment around Earth.
- A satellite placed in the halo orbit around the L1 point has the major advantage of continuously viewing the Sun without any occultation/eclipses
What is Visible Emission Line Coronagraph (VELC)?
- The coronagraph creates an artificial total solar eclipse in space by blocking the sunlight by an occultor.
- The objectives are to study the diagnostic parameters of solar corona and dynamics and origin of coronal mass ejections (using three visible and one infra-red channels) magnetic field measurements of the solar corona down to tens of Gauss.
- Additional objectives are to determine reason for the solar atmosphere hotness, and how the changes in the Sun can affect space weather and Earth’s climate.