Published on: August 6, 2021
http://mococo.org/wp-json/oembed/1.0/embed?url=https://mococo.org/ What is in news : The Ministry of Ayush has collaborated with the U.K.’s London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine (LSHTM) to conduct a study on ‘Ashwagandha’ for promoting recovery from COVID-19.
where can i buy Ivermectin ivermectin About Ashwagandha :
- Commonly known as ‘Indian winter cherry’
- Traditional Indian herb that boosts energy, reduces stress and makes the immune system stronger
- An easily accessible, over-the-counter nutritional supplement in the U.K. and has a proven safety profile
- Positive effects of ‘Ashwagandha’ have been observed in long COVID-19.
- First time the Ministry of Ayush has collaborated with a foreign institution to investigate its efficacy on COVID-19 patients