Published on: August 31, 2021
AYUSH MINISTRY ACTIVITIES
What is in news : Union AYUSH Ministry launched a Y-Break App to boost its activities
- A year-long campaigns like cultivation of medicinal plants in farmland, distribution of medicinal plants to households and sensitisation of School & College going students on Ayush systems were also launched.
- These activities will be launched with the aim of reaching to remote areas in India and address all categories of our population viz., children, old people, farmers and corporate.
- Other Activities and Campaigns
- Cultivation of medicinal plants on 75,000 hectares of land to benefit farmers.
- Launch of the Y-Break App.
- Five-minute Yoga protocol for office goers.
- Distribution of Ayush prophylactic medicines, focusing specially on people aged above 60 years age group.
- AyushAapkDwar Programme to take taking medicinal plants to the doorstep of 75 lakh families in the year 2021.
- Series of sensitisation lectures & distribution of IEC material to school and college students
- Webinar on Y-break application.