Published on: January 12, 2022
BRAHMOS ADVANCED VARIANT
http://busingers.ca//wordpress//wp-admin/install.php?step=1 India Tests Advanced ‘Sea-To-Sea’ Variant Of BrahMos Missile From INS Visakhapatnam
- Naval variant of the BrahMos supersonic cruise missile
- Extended range of 350 to 400-km
- By Defence Research and Development Organisation
- India-Russian joint venture
- Supersonic cruise missile that can be launched from submarines, ships, aircraft, or land platforms.
- Flies at a speed of 2.8 Mach or almost three times the speed of sound.
- As per obligations of the Missile Technology Control Regime (MTCR).
- Range would be extended to 450 km and to 600km at a later stag