COCHIN INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT
http://eecoswitch.com/product/17761976-series/ What is in news: Cochin International Airport (CIAL) won Airport Council International (ACI) Director General’s Roll of Excellence honour in Airport Service Quality.
Kuang Key Points
- Airport Council International (ACI) is a global body of airport operators which established Roll of Excellence recognition to airports.
- This recognition is awarded to those airports which, in opinion of passengers, consistently delivered excellent services.
- Award will be presented during ACI Customer Experience Global Summit which will be held on September 9, 2021 in Montreal, Canada.
Why Cochin International Airport won?
- Cochin International Airport has consistently delivered excellence in customer service by winning multiple awards for five years in past 10 years. It is one among six airports across the world that will receive recognition in 2021.
- Service quality programme: ACI’s service quality programmes have been helping airport officials in ensuring international standards in airport management. Roll of Excellence honour is a gesture from global organisation recognising CIAL’s commitment to the passengers.
Airports Council International (ACI)
ACI is a global trade representative of world’s airport authorities. It was established in the year 1991. It represents interests of airport with governments & international organizations, develops standards and recommended practices for airports. It provides information and training opportunities to raise standards worldwide. It seeks to provide public a safe, secure, efficient, and environmentally responsible air transport system. ACI is governed by ACI Governing Board. It is located in Montreal, Canada.