DEENDAYAL ANTYODAYA YOJANA – NATIONAL RURAL LIVELIHOOD MISSION
buy generic cytotec online Flipkart, has signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with the Ministry of Rural Development of the Government of India (MoRD), for their ambitious Deendayal Antyodaya Yojana – National Rural Livelihood Mission (DAY-NRLM) program, to help empower local businesses and self-help groups (SHGs) – especially those that are led by women – by bringing them into the e-commerce fold.
- Launched by the Ministry of Rural Development (MoRD), Government of India in June 2011
- As a restructured version of Swarna Jayanti Gram Swarozgar Yojna (SGSY).
- Aims at creating efficient and effective institutional platforms of the rural poor enabling them to increase household income through sustainable livelihood enhancements and improved access to financial services.
- Renamed Deendayal Antayodaya Yojana (DAY-NRLM) in 2015
- Train 0.5 million people in urban areas per annum from 2016. In rural areas the objective is to train 1 million people by 2017.
- In urban areas, services like SHG promotion, training centres, vendors markets, and permanent shelters for homeless. The aim of the scheme is skill development of both rural and urban India as per requisite international standards.