The Supreme Court asked the Union and the State governments to respond to a petition to enforce the fundamental duties of citizens, including patriotism and unity of the nation, through “comprehensive, well-defined laws”.
where to buy Latuda online FUNDAMENTAL DUTIES
Added by 42nd and 86th Constitutional Amendment acts
List of Fundamental Duties in Article 51 A
- To abide by the Constitution and respect its ideals and institutions, National Flag, and National Anthem.
- To cherish and follow the noble ideals that inspired the national struggle for freedom.
- To uphold and protect the sovereignty, unity, and integrity of India.
- To defend the country and render national service when called upon to do so.
- To promote harmony and the spirit of brotherhood among all the ppl of India, linguistic and regional or sectional diversities, and to renounce practices derogatory to the dignity of women.
- To value and preserve the rich heritage of the county’s composite culture.
- To protect and improve the natural environment (forests, lakes, rivers, and wildlife) and to have compassion for living creatures.
- To develop the scientific temper, humanism, and the spirit of inquiry and reform.
- To safeguard public property and to adjure violence.
- To strive towards excellence in all spheres of individual and collective activity so that the nation constantly rises to a higher level of endeavor and achievement.
- To provide opportunities for education to his child or ward between the age of 6 – 14yrs – added in the 86th Constitutional Amendment Act, 2002.