Published on: August 21, 2021
GEOLOGICAL SURVEY OF INDIA
http://humanesmarts.org/events/get-active-farm-day-february-12th-2020-2 What is in news : GSI launched upgraded GSI Mobile App (Beta Version)
order provigil from canada Geological Survey of India
- Established in 1851
- The primary objective – to investigate for and assess coal and other mineral resources of the country with regional level exploration.
- Carry out various geoscientific activities and contribute immensely in the arena of geosciences.
- Engage in the creation and updation of national geoscientific data and mineral resource assessment, air-borne and marine surveys and conducting multifarious geo-technical, geo-environmental and natural hazards studies, glaciology, seismotectonic, etc.
- HQ: Kolkata
- Attached office to the Ministry of Mines
- Has 6 Regional offices at Lucknow, Jaipur, Nagpur, Hyderabad, Shillong and Kolkata and offices in almost all states of the country.