Published on: December 2, 2021
‘GRAMA ONE’ CENTRES
Orzesze ‘Grama One’ service was launched in 100 villages in Karnataka’s Davanagere district as a pilot project and now it is expected to be launched in more villages by the e-governance department and revenue department.
ABOUT THE SCHEME
- Similar to ‘Bangalore One’ and ‘Karnataka One’ centres
- Will be opened at various villages in the state to provide government services under one roof in villages
- Launched in 100 villages in Davanagere district as a pilot project in November last year and now it is expected to be launched in more villages by the e-governance department and revenue department.
- People can avail services at Grama One offices by eliminating middlemen.
- Envisaged to be a single-point assistance centre for all citizen-centric activities at the village level which include G2C services, banking services, RTI queries and so on
- Serve as a platform for registration for skill development training for youth.