Published on: December 29, 2021
INITIAL PUBLIC OFFERING (IPO)
Stara Zagora NEWS
frugally Stock markets regulator SEBI recently approved a ceiling on the Initial Public Offering (IPO) proceeds to be used to make unspecified acquisitions.
Initial Public Offering
- Is a process by which a privately held company becomes a publicly-traded company by offering its shares to the public for the first time.
- Is a money-making exercise.
- Raise money to expand, to improve business, to better the infrastructure, to repay loans, etc.
- A private company, that has a handful of shareholders, shares the ownership by going public by trading its shares.
- Company gets its name listed on the stock exchange.