Published on: November 5, 2021
where to buy Clomiphene to get pregnant Chief Minister of Karnataka launched JANASEVAKA SCHEME
- 58 services from various government departments will now be delivered at the doorsteps of the residents of Bengaluru Urban
- Website, app and helpline for an integrated Public Grievance Redressal system – Janaspandana – was also launched
- Programme was launched on a pilot basis in 2019 in four constituencies of the city, expansion of the scheme was delayed due to the Covid-19 pandemic
- SERVICES INCLUDE
- Various services of Health and Family Welfare Department, BBMP, Revenue, Unique Identification Authority of India, Police, Department for Empowerment of Differently Abled and Senior Citizens, Food and Civil Supplies, and Karnataka Building and other other Construction Workers’ Welfare Board.
- Documents such as Arogya Health Card, ration card, APL cards, income, caste and residence certificate, old age pension and widow pension, police verification certifications etc
- Doorstep delivery of Public Distribution System also launched
- Under the Janaspandana – Integrated Public Grievance Redressal System – initiative of the government, people of the state can call 1902 to register their complaints.