Published on: November 14, 2022
Jivatram Bhagwandas Kripalani
anyone buy isotretinoin online PM Modi paid the tribute to Acharya Kripalani on his Jayanti
About J.B Kripalani
- He was popularly known as Acharya Kripalani, an Indian politician, noted particularly for holding the presidency of the Indian National Congress during the transfer of power in 1947.
- Kripalani was an environmentalist, mystic and independence activist also a Gandhian socialist
- He was a familiar figure to generations of dissenters, from the Non-Cooperation Movements of the 1920s to the Emergency of the 1970s.
- He prominently participated in the organisation of the Salt Satyagraha and the Quit India Movement.
- He served in the interim government of India (1946–1947) and the Constituent Assembly of India.
- Party : Founder of the Kisan Mazdoor Praja Party
- It subsequently merged with the Socialist Party of India to form the Praja Socialist Party.
- Kripalani moved the first-ever No confidence motion on the floor of the Lok Sabha in August 1963, immediately after the disastrous India-China War.
- He was generally considered to be, along with Vinoba Bhave, the leader of what remained of the Gandhian faction
- Autobiography : My Times