buy antabuse online uk Why in news?
decisively Karnataka flagship Kutumba( Family Id) project has bagged the national award for e governance
- Kutumba won the silver award for “Excellence in Governance Process Re- engineering for digital Transformation” under the state /UT level intiatives category
- Uttar Pradesh “Mine Mitra” bagged the gold Award
- Under the Kutumba Project, a unique identification has been assigned to 5.5crore citizens
- The Family ID project was first rolled out in August 2019 as a pilot project in Srirangapatna taluk in Mandya district. Following its success, the project was extended to the entire state.
What is Kutumba project ?
- Kutumba is an Entitlement Management System which is being developed into an Integrated Social Information System (SIIS) which consists of a social registry, integrated beneficiary management systems, beneficiary registry, payment platform and a grievance redressal system.
- The project aims to achieve suo-moto delivery of benefits and services by checking entitlement, identifying eligible residents and thereafter sanction/approve the service or scheme.
- Implemented: Centre for e-Governance, Department of Personnel & Administrative Reforms (e-Governance), Government of Karnataka.
How will it benefits citizens ?
- Kutumba uses the data as available in various department databases.
- Kutumba ID will enable residents to check their entitlement and eligibility and apply for schemes.
- ID when provided will fetch the data for eligibility criteria like caste, income certificate, land holding, specially abled without the requirement of submission of documents or the registration numbers. This simplifies the process of application for the residents.
- “Single members (widows/destitutes/unmarried orphans) without parents, unmarried brother or sister living with a married sibling as parents are deceased and unmarried siblings living together as parents are deceased” can also be registered as family.
What is Kutumba ID?
- Kutumba ID is the single identifier of resident families and its members in Karnataka.
The database also serves as a centralized repository of resident attributes that are required by departments to determine the applicants’ eligibility and extend their benefits.