National Gopal Ratna Award
neurontin online no script Why in news?
Malāyer Ministry of Fisheries, Animal Husbandry and Dairying announces National Gopal Ratna Awards 2022 in three categories conferred on National Milk Day
The Award is conferred in three categories, namely,
- Best Dairy Farmer Rearing Indigenous Cattle/buffalo Breeds,
- Best Artificial Insemination Technician (AIT) and
- Best Dairy Cooperative/ Milk Producer Company/ Dairy Farmer Producer Organization).
- Arakere Milk Producers Cooperative Society Ltd, Mandya, Karnataka was awarded as 2nd best in Dairy Cooperative society/Milk Producer company/ Dairy Farmer producer organization
About the award
- It is one of the highest National Awards in the field of livestock and dairy sector,
- Objective: To recognize and encourage all individuals like Farmers rearing indigenous animals, AI Technicians and Dairy cooperative societies / Milk Producer Company / Dairy farmers Producers Organizations working in this sector.
- The award consists of a cash prize of 5 lakh rupees for first rank, 3 lakh rupees for second rank and 2 lakh rupees for third rank.