Published on: October 15, 2021
PM GATI SHAKTI MASTERPLAN
http://antihousewife.com/2012/01/ What is in news : Prime Minister Gati Shakti National Master Plan has been launched recently
- Will bring together 16 Ministries and seven core infrastructure sectors, on a single platform in order to synergise project planning across stakeholder ministries for avoiding duplication, plug gaps and expedite clearances at the right time.
- Productive capacity boost for global competitiveness with regard to the manufacturing sector.
- Achieve its ambitious mission of becoming a $5 Trillion economy which can be fulfilled
- Timing and capacity building.
- will provide a framework for ‘National Infrastructure Pipeline program’.
- Make Indian products more competitive by cutting down their logistics costs and improving supply chains
- Give a foundation for holistic infrastructure and an integrated pathway for the economy.
- Apart from that, this scheme of worth over one hundred lakh crore rupees will create employment opportunities for the youth.
- Attract investment from worldwide to improve the infrastructure in India and will provide new direction & fresh momentum for overall infrastructure development in India.
- Cut down such loopholes and consolidate the infrastructure projects in some specific corridors without getting into various long timed approval processes.
- Geographic information system (GIS) enabled digital platform would be useful for gathering relevant information on any regions topography, satellite images and physical features.