Published on: November 9, 2022
Raman Research Institute
http://clydecoastgolf.com/wp-load.php Why in news?
http://marketmastersse.com/office/ The Raman Research Institute (RRI) will be celebrating its Platinum Jubilee Year
- The Raman Research Institute is an autonomous research institute engaged in research in basic sciences.
- The institute was founded in 1948 by the Indian physicist and Nobel Laureate Sir C V Raman.
- It was restructured in 1972 to become an aided autonomous institute receiving funds from the Department of Science and Technology of the Government of India.
- The institute also houses Raman’s prized collection of gems, crystals, minerals, and rock specimens from all over the world.
- Research Areas
- Astronomy and Astrophysics
- Theoretical Physics
- Light and Matter Physics
- Soft Condensed Matter Physic